JadeScape is the latest private condo by Qingjian Realty that is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) that was set up for tender to have an selling price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty as well as the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a place of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with over 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will certainly be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is surely an award-winning architectural firm which includes worked on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and One Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be a simple breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just an end away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is additionally sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is expected to be carried out 2020 and it is area of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, which has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their needs a short while walk off their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are many eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals such as the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible across the main road and is also a hipster location for youngster to hold out when the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub will also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
Furthermore, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Facilities – Catholic Senior High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A number of other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are located within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer located in Singapore, which can be part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate using a wide range of business operations including contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and much more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting International Airport, and commercial and residential towers.
Qingjian Realty’s persistence for providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, including the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the entire year Qingjian paved the way in which for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
In the middle of 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity for the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
As you evaluate each property, your details-gathering deepens:
• Ask for “actual” income and expenses reports for every property.
• Identify the upkeep charges for each and every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for every potential investment unit. Get a second opinion of the projected expenses from someone familiar with similar property investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and health of every apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the deal.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for every property. Expect that natural disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are thinking about for an investment.
Reality Check – It may be difficult to keep your enthusiasm in check if you are in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself will be to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know much better than to fall deeply in love with a home. They suggest you fall in love with the sale, not the property. The Jadescape that is certainly absolutely lovely however is not in an economically healthy community, or perhaps is in a building with multiple structural issues is not really a pleasant investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest from the desperate need to turn an instant profit. Ensure your finances are healthy enough to ride the primary ups and downs until your home begins to make a whmrna income.
Purchasing apartments is usually a reasonable method to enter in the investment property market. But just just like any other property investment, there exists much to learn and prepare for before you close the deal. Stay in mind your budget, your objectives, and also the knowledge you have gained regarding the apartment market and you’ll be away and off to a good start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Contact us for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.