Are you completely clueless when it comes to Seo? Whether you happen to be a seasoned webmaster or a complete novice, you have probably noticed the excellent struggle that comes with boosting your search engine ranking position or SERPS, if your cool. The problem is that there are plenty of different Seo strategies being outlined all over the web that it must be hard to know the ones that to pick. I am here to solve this challenge for you. I will walk you through the proven in depth process of vastly improving your Search engine ranking positions.
Step One: Figure out what keywords you need to optimize for.
It is important to figure out which keywords to optimize for before you commence your SEO optimization efforts. You will need to pick out 2 or 3 keyword phrases that you would like your website to rank high for. You can find great keywords by using Google AdWords: Keyword Tool. Just search Google for Google keyword tool and enter inside the keywords that you are currently considering optimizing for and this program will show the previous months search volume for those specific keywords. This SEO tool will even offer you alternative synonymous keywords that you simply can pick from. I suggest picking a keyword phrase which includes had a minimum of 10,000 searches within the last month. I know you may be thinking why not optimize for your keyword that has probably the most searches throughout the month? Well, the situation with this strategy would be that the more searches that keyword phrase gets, the more competitors there are who will be optimizing on their behalf. The better competitors, the harder it will likely be to rank for all those specific keywords. This is why I would recommend deciding to optimize for a less competitive keyword phrase at first. After you have succeeded with this particular less competitive keyword phrase, your traffic will increase, thus increasing your Google merit, and as a consequence making it easier so that you can rank well for additional competitive keywords later.
Step Two: Analyze Your Competitors On-page Optimization.
* You will want to visit Google and perform a search for the keyword terms. Make sure you are not logged into Google when you do this search, because it may change the outcomes. On the search engine results page you should analyze your primary competitors sites (i.e. the top 5 results). This is a step-by-step guide of how to execute this analysis:
* Check the page rank in the webpage that you are currently trying to outrank. You can find a number of different page rank checker tools by using Google and looking out for page rank checker. In the event the page rank of the top 5 websites is below a page rank 5, you may have a great possibility of out optimizing them. If the page rank is 6 or above you might want to try optimizing for a different set of keywords, as a page rank of 6 and up is excellent and are hard to overcome.
* Proceed to the website that is ranking high for your keywords, start from site 1 and work your path down through site 5. Once on the page, select the view button in the top of your browser and after that click Page Source. Once this new screen pops up click on the edit button and after that click find.
* Search for the page’s title tags. Once you find them, see if the keywords you are analyzing are included in the competitor’s title. If they are, that’s ok; you can add those to your page title as well.
* Hunt for h1. You are planning to find out if the website has your targeted keywords within their h1 tags. You may consider to look for h2 and h3 tags as well. Should they don’t have the keywords inside the h1 tag it is really an advantage to you simply because you can add these to your header tag.
* Now search the page for your keywords. You should see how frequently the webpage has the keywords listed onto it. Ensure that you analyze how often the keywords are listed on the page in regular font, as well as, bold, italics and underlined. Make sure your write all of this information down so you can one up your competitor along with your on page SEO optimization.
* Check to find out if the keywords are placed in the initial 25 words in the page and the last 25 words from the page.
* Your on page SEO optimization strategy:
* You will want to be sure that your targeted keywords are indexed in your title in a manner in which reads naturally.
* You will need to make use of your main keyword phrase within your website description 2 times also in a way in which sounds natural.
* You will need to incorporate your targeted keywords within your Meta tags.
* You will need to add your main targeted keywords in h1 tags on the top of your web page.
* Make sure to list keywords once in each paragraph on the site. Also, try and use the keywords once in italics, once in bold, and as soon as underlined through the entire page. – At many, only use your keywords once each paragraph. You don’t desire to use the keywords way too many times since this can result in a negative impact on your SERPS. Google will discover this ploy as keyword stuffing.
* Try to really make it so that your main keywords are listed in the very first 25 words of the webpage as well as the last 25 words of your site. A trick I use to make certain my keywords will be in the last 25 words of this site is by adding those to the copyright portion towards the bottom of my pages.
* Now, I wish to make it clear that on page optimization is just a Tiny factor in your SEO optimization campaign. On page optimization will simply help your SERPS if you correctly conquer your off page optimization efforts, just on page optimizing will never dramatically increase your search position.
Step 3: Analyze Your Competitors Off page Optimization.
Now you will want to check the off page optimization tactics that your competitors are utilizing.
To do this you should analyze the quantity superiority backlinks which are linking to the your competitor’s site. You can search for the quantity of backlinks an internet site has by utilizing Yahoo as being an SEO tool. Visit yahoo.com and check applying this format: Link:http:// www. yourcompetitorswebsite.com. This search will show you what number of the websites pages are indexed by Google, offering you a better notion of how often Google visits the web page, as well as, the amount of in links or backlinks the site has pointing into it.
Now for your time-consuming part; you will need to determine the quality of the links which can be linking back to this particular site. This is a set of some things you should examine when determining the caliber of the websites backlinks:
* The Page rank in the page linking towards the site (i.e.www. website.com/pagelinkingtowebsite).
* The page rank from the main URL of the page linking to the site.
* How many times the page uses the targeted keywords in:
* The title of the page (i.e. in between the title tags)
* In any h1, h2, or h3 tags – In the main body from the page
How frequently the keyword appears on the page in regular font, as well as, in bold, italics, and underlined.
After analyzing the backlinks from the top five competitors utilizing the mentioned SEO Tools, you should choose a number of the same high quality backlinks that are linking for your competitor’s site that have the right characteristics (i.e. correct category, onpage keywords, etc.) that will make a direct impact on your own SERPS.
When you have chosen your targeted link partners you may want get there whois information i.e. who owns the web site. You can find these details by going to whois.com and performing a search making use of the site address.
When you have the webmasters email, you should write them a letter asking them if they might consider exchanging links with you. Make sure that you curently have their site link on your own website. Provide them the address where they can see their link. Allow them to have some kind of incentive for linking back to you. Be imaginative, and try to ensure the letter sounds somewhat personalized. There is certainly nothing a webmaster hates more than acquiring a letter that is painfully generic.
I will say it again, as it is VERY important. Offer the webmaster a good reason to link back to you personally. Emphasize What’s in it on their behalf should they hyperlink to you (i.e. you believe your site is a great resource for his or her users or something that is lypgtz that nature). Initially you will definately get more no’s than yes’s but don’t get discouraged, this is the case for most new web owners and this will get easier as the website ages.
Now, I know this sounds like Much to analyze manually, so for anyone which is interested, I would like to introduce an incredible SEO tool that can completely automate this procedure for you.
This system provides you with everything you need to analyze the competition backlinks and facilitate your backlink building campaign.